Hair Care Tip: Good Shampoo
Wash hair sparingly with a good-quality shampoo. Many people insist that washing hair too often can leave hair dried out, leeched of its natural oils, and damage your hair. Shoot to shampoo your hair at most every other day. Some people wash their hair only twice a week.
- Try shampoos that do not contain sulfates or parabens. Sulfates are the chemicals that make shampoos lather up. Parabens are preservatives that cause irritation and eye problems after prolonged use. Both of these chemicals aren’t healthy for you or the environment so try to use shampoos with natural cleansers.
- Choose a shampoo that suits your hair type. Don’t just go for any old shampoo; go for the shampoo that works for you!
- Curly or coarse hair probably wants frizz-minimizing and softening shampoo.
- Straight or oily hair probably wants a gentle shampoo designed for daily washing.
- Colored or treated hair probably needs a shampoo that’s fortified with extracts or amino acids, because treating your hair is essentially damaging it.
- Dry hair probably needs shampoos with glycerin and collagen to help restore some moisture into the hair.
Article source via: Giving Your Hair A Chance
- Hair Care Threat: Old Hair Woes (homemadehaircaretips.wordpress.com)
- Hair Care Secret That Doesn’t Cost Any Dime (homemadehaircaretips.wordpress.com)
- Ask Me Something – My Hair Story (homemadehaircaretips.wordpress.com)