There is nothing that helps a tired body rejuvenate like a spa treatment! It helps you relax, repair and refresh yourself to get back to your game. Well, the same rules apply for your hair too! Nothing gets life back into dull, listless and undernourished hair like a good hair spa treatment. A hair spa treatment can help your hair restore its good health and make it strong, bouncy and shiny while repairing the damage caused by dryness or dandruff. It can even help reduce hair fall to a large extent. Today, we enlist for you the benefits that a hair spa treatment can provide.
Benefits of a hair spa treatment:
• Conditions your scalp, while leaving it free from chemicals and pollutants, which seep into the hair from air pollution and products.
• Helps you deal with various hair related problems such as dandruff, dry hair, split ends, hair fall
• The hair spa treatment helps normalize oil secretions and also stimulates blood circulation to the scalp, helping to repair the damage caused by dryness.
• The treatment works on the roots of the hair, helping you have healthier well-nourished hair. It also eliminates knotting, dryness and matting.
How it works:
• The hair spa treatment begins with shampooing the hair to cleanse it. This step is the first and most important as it determines the course of your spa treatment. If you are looking at doing the spa treatment at home, make sure you use a shampoo most suitable to your hair type. For example, if you have straight hair, using a shampoo, can help you lock your hair into perfect straightness right before you begin to deep condition it, making your treatment more effective!
• The next step is massaging it. If you are getting a salon treatment, there will be specific products that are used during the treatment depending on the challenge you are looking at addressing. At home, you could massage it with oil, in order to condition and nourish your hair
• Rinsing and then conditioning your hair follows next. You can choose a conditioner based on your hair type. For example if you have straight hair, you can use a range of shampoos and conditioners, to find your hair at its straightest best at the end of the treatment! You can even try homemade conditioners using ingredients available in your kitchen. For instance you can use egg and honey, or vinegar and mayonnaise to condition and nourish your hair.
So the next time you feel tired and feel like a massage, just remember to treat your hair to one too, and give it the spa treatment that it truly needs! Have a happy hair day!
Article sourced via: A spa treat for your hair