Find the best hairfall solution here!
WHAT IS THE SOLUTION FOR HAIRFALL ?
We normally lose about fifty to hundred hair each day, more than this is a cause of concern. Hair growth has its own cycle, which normally lasts between two to six years. It grows, take rest, and falls out. Hair is made up of protein.
Baldness refers to excessive hair loss from your scalp.
Causes of Hair Loss
- Over-exposure to sun
- Excess application of shampoos or colourants
- Unhealthy diet – inadequate protein or iron in your diet
- Physical or emotional stress
- Unclean scalp
- Hormonal changes
Home Remedies for Hair Loss
- Grind Amla(Indian Gooseberry), shikakai and dry neem leaves together and apply this paste on the hair.
- Mix egg white with curd and henna. Apply this on hair to prevent hair fall.
- Boil some leaves of henna with mustard oil. Massage of this oil is very effective to treat hair loss.
- Mix honey with few drops of kanta karika juice and apply this mixture on your scalp.
- Boil fenugreek seeds with olive oil, fill it in a bottle. Massage your hair with this oil to reduce the hair loss.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of cumin to 1/2 a cup of olive oil and rub into the scalp, leave for half an hour and wash off.
- Eat amla daily, it helps in preventing hair fall.
- Massage your scalp with Aloe Vera gel or coconut oil, three times a week.
- Boil neem leaves in water. Let it cool and rise your hair with this water.
Hair Loss Prevention/Advice
- Drink plenty of water everyday
- Use mild shampoos and condition your hair daily
- Include protein, zinc and iron in your diet
- Avoid using hair dryers
- Avoid using colourants
- Avoid twisting, rubbing or pulling your hair
- Keep your scalp clean
- Eat green and leafy vegetables