Tips to Moisturize your hair
Try to use at least one moisturizing product per week. When purchasing a moisturizer look for “Hydrator”, “Moisturizer” etc. In this case, it is recommended yo use both Reconstructor and Moisturizer.
- Shampoo first.
- Towel dry gently; dab, don’t rub
- Apply Reconstructor for 5 minutes
- Gently towel dry again
- Apply Moisturizer or Hydrator.
- Wrap hair in a plastic wrap; leave on for 10-15 minutes
- Blow dry
- Hair Care Tip: Relieving Stress (homemadehaircaretips.wordpress.com)
- How to Moisturize Dry/Curly hair (telmasimplelovesblog.wordpress.com)
- Tips for Dull, Dry Hair (homemadehaircaretips.wordpress.com)