SG Scalp Problem Treatment and Testimonial
Got a Scalp Problem? Worry much about your hair?
Question is – How to Treat your Scalp in a Natural Way?
There are other possible causes for excessive hair loss, thinning, or breakage include:
- Damage to the hair from hair care products, such dyes and permanents, and from hot rollers, curling irons, or hair dryers.
- Hair-pulling or hair-twisting habits. Trichotillomania is a mental health problem in which a person pulls out his or her own hair, usually from the head, eyelashes, and eyebrows.
- Side effects of medicines or medical treatments, such as chemotherapy or radiation therapy.
- Recent surgery, high fever, or emotional stress. You may have a lot of hair loss 4 weeks to 3 months after severe physical or emotional stress. This type of hair loss usually stops within a few months.
- Diseases, such as lupus and hyperthyroidism.
- Heavy metal poisoning, such as thallium or arsenic poisoning.
- Damage to the hair shafts from burns or other injuries.
- Poor nutrition, especially lack of protein or iron in the diet.
As I was researching in the internet. I found this site interesting and a good information to all the woman and man out there when it comes to taking care of their hair. There is a natural remedy to treat scalp in a natural way. Try Laofoyehair’s Hair Herbal Detox & Clarifying Treatment will give you effective results in just one try. Click here for more information.